Windhorse Elder Care, Inc. provides the highest quality of home-based, personalized services which encourage client independence and offer an alternative to institutionalized care.
Care, tailored to the individual, is delivered on an intermittent or extended hour basis according to a plan of treatment established by the client/family, client’s physician, and the home care staff.
Services are provided without regard to age, sex, religion, race, sexual orientation, political belief, physical diagnosis, handicap, or disability.
- Class A Licensed (skilled, non-medical)
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
- 1 hour per week to 24/7 care coverage
- On call services available
- Offering in-home services from basic companion care and housekeeping to advanced psychological care
- Our care-givers are employees, not independent contractors
- Senior counseling and therapy services
- End-of-life services
- We are here to help you get the most out of life
- Unique care by a dedicated team who meets regularly to discuss the continuity of care-giving within a contemplative perspective. This style of contemplative care-giving is unique in the industry, and fosters a deep attunement in our care-givers to harmonize with the specific needs of our clients and refines their awareness to respond to both small and significant changes over time.
- You will not be surprised by new people coming into your home, such as may happen with other home care agencies.
- All care-givers are trained professionals with advanced degrees in the areas of: psychology, gerontology, grief, end-of-life issues and/or geriatric care management.
- We only employ professionals with years of experience. Wouldn’t you rather have a trained, skilled professional looking after your loved one?
- Our prices are very competitive, and you receive the added benefit of care-givers with advanced degrees
- We also specialize in services related to end-of-life care
- We take care in creating and maintaining relationships with sensitivity and understanding
- Even the most basic tasks are approached as opportunities to develop greater awareness and foster deeper relationships
- We enjoy helping people thrive!